Thursday, March 27, 2008

Meet The Gumbles!!

Deep in the forest lies the land of the Gumbles. A very timid, very secretive species, they are incredibly difficult to find. But now you can own your very own!

You have to be very quiet though. Gumbles scare easily and will run to hide in your plants. But if you're patient, your Gumble will come out to play with you.

They are intensely loyal, so once you earn your Gumble's trust, you will have a friend for life! They are very social creatures, so having more than one is always a good idea.

I am currently very proud to say I have earned the trust of two Gumbles who have agreed to move on to a new home. First meet Howard The Gumble


Isn't he just the sweetest thing? As you can see he was a little bit spooked when I took this photo of him. But I managed to coax him out.







Here he is, out and ready to face the world!

You can read more about Howard the Gumble in my Etsy Shop.

Come back tomorrow to meet Greta the Gumble, Howards and my friend.


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute! You are off to a good start with your blog. I'll be back tomorrow to read about Greta :)

RedMarionette said...

How adorable! Love the concept!
May I add your link to my blog?

Thanks!
Kelli
RedMarionette

Kelli said...

What a darling site! I love your etsy shop!
kelli
www.pinkchihuahuaart.com

TotusMel said...

Very cute!

Unknown said...

CUTE Gumbles!

Tina said...

very cute!

How did you get your etsy up on your blog btw? LOL

BeckyKay said...

Awww! He's sweet!

~Stella said...

Very cute! Love the grumbles!

~Stella

Rosebud Collection said...

Oh my, are they cute..will have to see you tomorrow..don't want to miss Greta..

Tina said...

why thank you, I'm posting my mini etsy feed now.

:)

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blog world. Your Grumbles are really cute! Nice looking blog too!

hit counters hit counters