Sunday, June 22, 2008

Howard's Arrival!

I was starting to get so worried about poor Howard! It seemed to take an awfully long time for him to get from his last visit to the new one. But I found some great new pics and a story in my inbox today!

Howard is visiting our friend ElanKnits. Be sure to stop by her shop and see her amazing work!
*******

Howard arrived while I was out running errands, I saw the post man heading towards my house as I left, with a padded envelope in hand, so I was hopeful Howard would be here when I got back.

I put him straight to work, he had some great ideas for the new patches I'm making for my sale next weekend, we're taking individaul pictures of them later so we can list them on etsy.




Jake was quite excited to find Howard on my work table aka the diningroom table & wasn't too impressed to learn he's just visiting (I think one of Howard's cousins may have to come to live here via x-mas stocking this year).




****
It's so nice to see my little Gumble's face again! I can't wait to see what he does next!
Deon

13 comments:

Elise of Argyle Whale said...

So funny and cute!

Rosebud Collection said...

So happy to see Howard again..I wasn't sure Banner Queen was you or not..Wanted to ask where Howard went..so happy he is back..

Fabiana Fusco - creazione gioielli said...

I was a little woory cause I was waiting for news from Howard for 2 or 3 days..happy That I finnaly found his new friend's house!!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad Howard made it home safe, can't wait to see his next adventure...

Mary Ann said...

bdspSo glad that Howard made it safe and sound. I know from your forum posts that you were starting to worry.

Sarah McBride said...

glad howard made it safe and is enjoying his time. cant wait to see more.

SpinachNPeace said...

this is the greatest blog ever!!!

how do you sign up for a howard visit? I live in NYC. Has he been to the Big Apple before?

jenscloset said...

How clever!!

Cthings said...

Oh, I'm so glad to have found you again. It is so fun to read about Howard.

Angie said...

Aw, howards' a cutie!

Sew Bettie said...

Welcome home Howard!

twiddlestix said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

Newbie. Nice to meet Deon and Howard, as well "Jake the darling face"!

Working my way around, and to establish a place within your community.

Nifty Lily

hit counters hit counters