Monday, May 5, 2008

Today Is The Big Day!!!

Howard leaves today! I don't know if I'm excited, scared or sad to see him go! It's going to be tough to pack that little fella up and drop him down that chute. But I know he's going to be in good hands no matter where he goes and is going to have the time of his life out there in the big, wide, wonderful world we call home.

I can't wait to see all the photo's from his adventures.

I'm starting a scrapbook too so I'll have a permanent hard copy of where he goes and what he does.
Stay tuned here. I'll be back later with photo's of Howard's goodbye.

Have a Gumbly Day!

Deon

9 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

Will be waiting for Howard's first adventure..Have a good time Howard.

Sarah McBride said...

looking forward to howard travels.
If he ever wants to come to Charlotte, NC give me holler on my blog. We would love to have Howard here with us!

Jeannie said...

oh how fun! I look forward to reading the updates! If he wants to visit Rhode Island or Southeastern MA, you could let me know, too! We would love to host Howard!

MamaSewsFun

shannon said...

I can't wait until Howard makes an appearance in Atlanta! He and Gigi will have fun, to be sure. :-)
shannon
www.sugarplumdelights.com

Anonymous said...

God speed Howard!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

How exciting!!

Anonymous said...

This is such a lovely blog - I just read it from start to finish.

I hope Howard has a lovely holiday jetsetting around teh world and take some time out for sightseeing.

Look forward to his next adventure.

Julie-Ann

Red Berry Crochet said...

How exciting for Howard! I hope he enjoys his adventures and I look forward to reading about them :)

Sid said...

I'm looking forward to seeing Howard in Savannah, and so is Manny. He's prepping the studio for him.

Unique & Useful Purses & Totes at www.sidquilts.etsy.com

hit counters hit counters