Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Uh Oh!!

I've been checking the post office every day for the tag for Howard's bottom. But each day I'm greeted by an empty mailbox.

Well, that's not necessarily true. I've been getting some amazing things I've ordered from Etsy. ;)

I received a convo from the seller today. She was away on holidays, and when she got home today Howard's tag was in her mailbox with insufficient postage.

Oh no!!

So, she's going to rush it to me. Hopefully I'll have it by the end of this week so Howard can start his World Tour.

Keep all your fingers crossed. Howard is getting very anxious!

Have a Gumbly Day!

Deon

2 comments:

Sarah McBride said...

cant wait to see where Howard goes!

Unknown said...

I hope howard grabs his tag and runs out the door on the adventures!

hit counters hit counters