Friday, May 30, 2008

The Adventure Begins!!

The big day has finally come! Howard is leaving for his World Tour! I can't believe it, honestly. You talk and plan but it doesn't seem real until the day is finally here. I can honestly say, I cried.

Howard on the other hand was a strong Gumble. First, he gathered all his Gumble friends together for one last goodbye. Those that haven't moved on to new homes that is.


He did have one very special goodbye to make. Penelope is his favourite. ;)



I really think she took it harder than me that Howard was leaving. If she could have found a way to sneak in with him, our first host would have had a surprise!

Then with one last look at what has been his home all his Gumble life



It was time for goodbye kisses from me



My son



and my daughter



It was time to go.




Goodbye my little Gumble friend! You are going to have such a good time. I will miss you.

Check back soon for the first installment of Howard's World Tour from Fotofiction's home.

Have a Gumbly Day!

8 comments:

Jeannie said...

How fun! I can't wait to read all about Howards adventures!

MamaSewsFun

thatissocute said...

Bye Howard!! Be sure to phone home.

LostRiverRags said...

So cute!

Sid said...

I can't wait to read all about it. We are patiently waiting (my gumble & I) for our visitor. Meanwhile, my gumble Manny has helped me choose fabrics for a purse: see http://www.flickr.com/photos/sidquilts/ for the photos!

Home Of The Gumbles said...

Manny did a great job!!

Rosebud Collection said...

Have a great trip, Howard..
Looking forward to hearing all about your adventure.

Sarah McBride said...

oooh I cant wait to see what Howard will come across on his adventures! Looking forward to it!!

Captain Skulduggery Dug said...

Ooooooooooo does that mean he will soon be flying over to South Wales?

We are very excited... if he gets he soon he can come to the Southern Lights Festival and he can learn to spin fire poi :)

hit counters hit counters