Friday, April 18, 2008

Homeschooling Howard!

Sometimes, some days, a boy just doesn't feel well. That's what happened this morning and my son Ethan got to stay home from school for the day.

But, being the mean Mama I am, I went in and got him some work to do! ;)

And being the helpful Gumble that he is, Howard offered to help.


My son is working on a very creative story about three boys and a lost necklace. Howard gives it his seal of approval. He's a very well read Gumble and he knows quality literature when he reads it.

In fact, he was so excited by it, he called in his good friend Gigi to take a look too.



Math, however is not Howard's strong suit. He just couldn't seem to understand these questions!



I feel for you Howard. Math hurts my head.

But, with a little bit of Howard's help, my son was able to get through his homework. And with a smile on his face! But then, who wouldn't smile with Howard by your side!




Check back soon for a new Howard adventure!

Have a Gumbly day!

19 comments:

We Are Wedges said...

I just found this and I LOVE Howard adventures!

Valerie said...

Oh I love your blog =) That little story is adorable =D Your little gumbles make me smile each time I see them !

Mary Ann said...

I love Howard's adventures. Great blog. I'll be checking back often.

Unknown said...

This is too freakin cute! I bet your sick kid felt so much better with Howard around!

Patti said...

What a savvy Gumble that Howard is!

Jennifer said...

Howard and I have something in common, we both suck at math.

I love a good Howard story! Hope your son is feeling better:)

Over The Top Aprons said...

Love your imagination! Blog is great!

Stephanie said...

Awww! I would have loved to have Howard's help in school!

Jennifer said...

Love the amazing adventures of Howard the Gumble!

Rachel Ball said...

haha, cute!

Cthings said...

Hello Deon! I'm back again to read more on the adventures. At this rate I might have to sign up to keep up. Great story!

Anonymous said...

Howard is a good tutor! I hope he can visit me someday!

Anonymous said...

Howard is such a helpful little guy! I just found your blog and have been having fun reading through his adventures!

Rosebud Collection said...

As usual. A wonderful blog with your dear Howard..Darn, they are a fun read..Thanks.

Kylie Bowers said...

Cute! Love it :)

Sarah McBride said...

another funny howard adventure!

Anonymous said...

Aww how sweet is Howard? :-) He is uber cute.

shannon said...

I love reading about Howard's adventures! I can't wait to have him here in Atlanta. I'll have to plan things for us to do. Visit the pandas at the Zoo, maybe? Hmmm.. Keep up the great work!

Totally Timmy said...

Don't worry Howard. I am terrible at math also!

hit counters hit counters