Thursday, April 24, 2008

There Will Be A New Adventure Coming Soon!

I want to thank all my loyal Howard followers. I know it's been a while since my last update. We've had some upsets around our little town that has made it difficult for me to get out with Howard.

However, things look to be settling down and I know Howard is itching to get out and enjoy the nice spring weather. He's been pestering me constantly and I just can't take it any more!

In the meantime, we're planning Howard's Trip Around The World. It's Howard's biggest adventure yet! He'll be starting his travels around the first of May. He'll be starting here in Canada, but I have people signed up to host Howard all across the U.S. the U.K., Australia and even one person in Portugal!

If you would like to host Howard for a week and be featured here on this blog (it's free advertising!) let me know. I can send you all the information you will need and add you to the list of hosts. You can email me at homeofthegumbles@gmail.com

Check back soon for Howard's next adventure!

Have a Gumbly Day!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have me on your list. I would so enjoy hosting Howard and will see to it that he sends you a post card of my little town so that you know he's having fun!

Valerie said...

Great, cause I can't wait for more Howard adventures !

Btw, Timothy says hi =P

ameninabrinca said...

That "one person in Portugal" is anxious to meet him!!!

Fabiana Fusco - creazione gioielli said...

Hi.. I put your blog in my blog link!!!

Rosebud Collection said...

I miss Howard..came by to check things out..Isn't it your mom/dad that was having trouble with protesters? If I am right, I hope all is well and things got better for everyone..

Sid said...

I'm so looking forward to having Howard to visit!

hit counters hit counters