Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Howard Does Yardwork

It's spring! The birds are singing, the sun is shining and that means it's time to do yardwork. And what is a day of yardwork without help from Howard? As we all know Gumbles are very much nature lovers so being outside helping clear out the gardens is a fun filled day for all!

The first thing Howard found was the chives. I'll bet you didn't know Gumbles love to eat chives!



Then, after a quick look over the garden


It was time to get to work. "You should dig here." Howard is telling my husband.




Being out in the front yard was a bit scary for Howard. He really wasn't sure what to make of all the traffic and a couple of times he had to find a place to hide.

Once in a bush



And once in the wheelbarrow




Cleaning up the garden is hard work! Here is Howard, celebrating a job well done. Now, it's time for a nap!


Be sure to check back soon for Howard's newest adventure!

Have a Gumbly Day!

8 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

Your doing good..Just love little Howard and his tales..Can't wait for the next adventure..

Unknown said...

My son really likes howard. He wants to know if he's real! He's six years old and loved reading about Howard. He wants to know when the next story is!

Sarah McBride said...

what a great little day for Howra. Wish I had howard to help with MY yardwork.

Anonymous said...

You know, I look so forward to Howard's adventure's that I find myself on your blog more looking for updates then I am on the Etsy forums looking for new posts.
That's baaaaaad :)

Anonymous said...

hehehehe...howard is adorable! He has more adventures than I do!

melissa said...

Super cute! I love your creativity!

Melissa

Cthings said...

What a cute blog and a Handsome Howard! I like your creative mind besides your cute work.

Unknown said...

Howard is sooo busy. I didn't realize he didn't have more body!

hit counters hit counters