Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Howard Goes Visiting!

We're still working on building up Howard's confidence, so all the trips we take are only to places that he's heard about. Like my Mom and Dad's.

So, yesterday we went visiting. Here is Howard in the van getting ready for another great adventure!



He's gettin much better with his van rides. He's such a brave little fella!

Of course, the first thing he did when we got to my Mom and Dad's is find the food!





Which was fine until he got so excited about lunch that he fell in and had to have a bath



After that traumatic event, poor Howard found some friends to comfort him.


What an adventure filled day for Howard! On the way out to come back home, he even found a tree to hide in.


It was the most fun Howard has had yet. He's already begging me to go back.

Crazy Howard!

Howard will be out and about again today. Where will he be? Check back in tomorrow to find out. And don't forget to tell all your friends!

Have a Gumbly Day!

12 comments:

fede said...

yay...go Howard!
Love your work Deon...I can see why you have so much fun :)

OMB said...

Too cute!!!

Anonymous said...

OH Howard is so adventurous! I'm glad he's making new friends!

P. Lee said...

Loving Howard's adventures!

Rosebud Collection said...

What a cute story and Howard is adorable..
Thank you for commenting on my blog yesterday..When we buried Squeaks, we told him to go find Peanut..

Blooming Lily said...

Those pictures made me laugh! Too funny!

Sarah McBride said...

very cute! Howard is adorable.

Scott Bulger Photography said...

Howard kind of looks liek a hamburger with eyes.

Rosebud Collection said...

I had to keep checking in to see what is up with Howard..waiting for the next story..Darn he is cute.

Tia Colleen said...

oh howard, falling into the red sauce!! so cute.

xx Tia

Home Of The Gumbles said...

Sorry that I didn't get Howards adventure up today. I promise tomorrow!

capitolagirl said...

LOL. I love reading about Howard's adventures :-)

hit counters hit counters